The Leafy Greens Lesson Plans
Language Arts #4
ALL-STAR HEALTHY EATING HABITS
Printable Game Board
OBJECTIVE: Students will recognize healthy foods
- Divide the class into groups of five or six students per group.
- Copy one game board for each group of students. Color and laminate, if desired.
- Cut out numbers and put in a "hat".
- Teacher allows student from Group 1 to pull number out of "hat". Group 1 students proceed to appropriate square and follow directions if they land on a non-leafy green food. If they land on a healthy leafy green, they stay there until their next turn.
- Teacher proceeds to other groups and follows same procedure for Groups 2, 3, and 4; letting a different student from each group draw each time.
- The first group to get back to START square wins.
Language Arts | Main Menu